Monday, March 10, 2008

Wild Women






I had the wonderful opportunity to spend some time this weekend with my friends, cooworkers and some awesome customers.
Friday night we had our usually crop at the store. A few of stayed until nearly 4 am after having a thorough discussion regarding tampons and diva cups.

As promised here are a few great websites to find out some more about diva cups and other menstrual cups.

This is a great site to compare all alternatives http://sew-in-love.com/


Saturday night I got to spend more time with some cooworkers as we hit Chevy's on the river. Yummy food as always and great companionship.


Sunday was our staff meeting/party. This is truly just an excuse to get together and gab. After seeing this website http://www.tamponcrafts.com/ I was very impressed with what women will alter. So we had to make some of our own.


Judy took the cake with her project.


Liz made a beautiful Princess Menses doll.

Sarah's ghost was simply ghastly.


Cora might get fired with her earplugs.

Robyn's last minute Santa has inspired me for this years Christmas placecards.


Sylvia put together this angel on the spot.

I think I will save this card to give to my DD when she because a women.


Shelly disgusted all of us with the red color of this flower.

Robin elected to put her tampon to it's original funtion, thus we have no picture.




Who knew you could do so much with a tampon?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This post is a hoot! LOVE IT! I will link you to my blog! I think you need to in the next post write something about the Scrapbook Retreat! Welcome to Blogville!
Hugs,
Robyn