Saturday, March 15, 2008

To walk or to jog. That is the question.

Well not really since we have all decided to walk this 5K. Some friends and I are walking the Shamrock'N Marathon at Raley Field tomorrow. I should probably know what it is raising funds for but I don't. I am doing it for the excercise and the challenge. I really wanted to walk the half marathon but since I haven't trained and since all my friends are walking the 5K I decided to walk with them. I am hoping to do another half by summer and possibly a full marathon by the end of the year. Maybe the Cow Town?

I figure if I could walk it while 6 months pregnant and not finish last then I can do it while not pregnant. I need to start training again.

Who is with me?

We can start a cyber challenge to get in shape and excercise.

No comments: