Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TV stars

Today we had some local tv morning news gals come into the store. Sarah and I both love watching their show and get excited every time they mention scrapbook. Just knowing that they are into scrapbooking makes us feel somehow connected.

Right after they left I missed a call from another station. We keep playing phone tag. They want to get us on to do a spot about the classes we teach for FREE at Borders. Thats right everyone you can catch us for FREE. Check out http://www.bordersliveclasses.com/ and search for Fun Crafts with Kids, Beginning Scrapbooking and Scrapbooking your Family History in the hobby section to find out the dates and locations of our next classes.

Then I got a call from a 3rd station. I have been on Sacramento & Co. several times in the past. They asked me to come in this Friday March 21 for Good Friday and do a 5 minutes Easter eggs with children segment. Sarah helped me get some great ideas. After rushing over to the salon to get my roots touched up we went shopping for some materials. I am excited. The activities we have planned should be fun. I was asked by the producer to bring the kids. I really don't think she wants 5 so I will probably bring just 2. To find out which 2 tune in to NEW10 @ 9am. For more information visit http://www.sacandco.net/.


I guess I have become an expert in my field!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! That totally ROCKS helen! OMG! I think I am coming in tomorrow to scrapbook and catch up! TELL ME EVERYTHING!
Hugs,
Robyn

Wendy said...

Man! That is so fun! I wish we were local so we could see! I hope the kids have a blast, too!

You expert, you!