Sunday, March 9, 2008

A little bit crunchy

While hanging out with some girl friends this weekend I was challenged to start my own blog. I have been thinking about it for a while so it was an easy push.

I hope to add things that interest me. I am totally into scrapbooking. My business partner and I have owned our own local scrapbook store for over 2 years now. I have 5 little monsters that I alternate between adoring and wanting to lock up until they leave the nest. I am a picture freak. I take about 10-30 pictures a day. I like to cook just not every day. I love chocolate a little too much. I love to let loose and have fun with my friends.

My crunchy side includes shopping at Trader Joe's, natural child birth, breastfeeding, baby wearing and diva cups.

2 comments:

Cora Lynn said...

and being a wet nurse when needed! (;

scrapmomof5 said...

what's wrong with that?

LOL