Friday, January 30, 2009

Good new and bad news

The good new is that DH is officially still an employee until March 31. He will receive his salary and benefits. The better news is that he doesn't have to go into the office during that time.

The bad news is that he has been laid off.

It could be worse. We know people in worse situations. We will make it.

I passed the interview process of the dispatch position and have moved on to the background check. If they call and ask you about me be nice! Once I pass that I go into the psychological exam portion. Following that is a physical. Once done they will know more about me than me!

The dispatch academy will not begin until May or June. So until them I am closing up the store, focusing on my 2 college classes, cleaning and organizing the house, spending time with hubby and kids and if possible working at any of the jobs I am on the substitute lists for. Call me I can work now!

No comments: