Friday, August 15, 2008

VIP

That's me. I am a Very Important Person. For my birthday (which is tomorrow!) Sarah and I are going to a Day in the Zone. It is a local concert put on by one of the radio stations. I got the tickets for our birthdays and Sarah's husband surprised us both with VIP passes. That means we get in early, get to meet Chris Daughtry and the other bands, take a picture with Chris Daughtry, sit through the sound check and get a signed poster and some other cool things.

this is what we get to do http://www.daughtryvipexperience.com/

Did I mention we get to see, meet, hug Chris Daughtry?

Thanks Sarah and hubby!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy Birthday Friend!! I am so glad you get to do something really fun on your birthday weekend. Chris Daughtry is so yummy! Have a GREAT time!

Unknown said...

OMG! Are you so serious...that DAX rocks! WOWSERS! Tell Chris I so love him! Seriously!!!! Take some killer photos Helen with that super duper camera of yours I want one good photo of CHRIS!
CHeers!
Robyn