Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Google this Baby!

I got this from an friends blog.

Here are the simple rules: Google "your name needs" and describe the first ten results.

1. Helen needs your immediate attention. (Is this refering to my selfish ways? hmm)

2. Helen needs your help. (I am sure this is true)

3. Helen needs to be put out to pasture.

4. Helen needs stem cell therapy. (Am I sick?)

5. Helen needs dependable salaries.

6. Helen needs an attorny who can help file a trademark for her new business.

7. Helen needs a cookie. (Yep, a chocolate chunk with nuts)

8. Helen needs cooling down after opening her hunky-man calendar. (Don't tell DH!)

9. Helen needs to follow order to develope balance, greater awareness, and wholeness.

10. Helen needs a loan of $1,200 to buy more wrappers and jewelry to sell.

Friday night a group of us had fun looking up friends and coworkers names. I am not sure if I am easily amused or if it was because it was rather late at night, but I was laughing so hard I had tears. Mine were not nearly as funny as some others. Try your name and see what you come up with.

3 comments:

Cora Lynn said...

when i looked it up, i found someone who had already done the work for me! http://sandpalace.blogspot.com/2005/10/i-need-life.html

scrapmomof5 said...

No fair Cora! You are suppose to look them all up!

Unknown said...

LOL! This is too funny and boy oh boy do I remember your rolling friday night! Yes quite the sight...ROTF!
Robyn