Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pictures of the beach

As promised here are pictures of our trip to Salinas, right off Pebble Beach near Monterey.


This was our view from our hotel room. We were only 300 yards from the beach. The view was spectacular. Sea anemones. We saw quite a few in the tide pools. I love my camera. I got some really great shots.
The hermit crab on the right was pulling the one on left. We watched for a few minutes. It was very interesting. I need to some research to figure out why.
The waves were awesome. I wish I had brought a chair. I would have sat for hours.
We walked along the boardwalk, through the golf course and along the beach. Our entire walk was probably 2 miles. It was beautiful.
I have many, many more pictures. I think I took 50 just of the water. LOL It was a fun trip. I really want to learn more about my camera now. I may think more seriously about taking a digital scrapbooking class.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Those are beautiful, Helen. I'm so glad you were able to go!

Re: digital scrapbooking, I think you would make incredible pages. My creativity is so limited that way, my digital pages are very simple. I think you'd have a blast with it!

Dan would recommend Photoshop. I found Paintshop Pro easier to learn, but there are some features missing that Photoshop has.