Thursday, April 10, 2008

Only one word

I got this email from a friend. Instead of emailing I thought I would post it here. Pass it along if you'd like.


You Can Only Type One Word
Not as easy as you might think. Now copy or forward, change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use */one word/* answers

1. Your cell phone is? usefull
2. Your significant other? aaron
3. Your hair? thick
4. Your mother? gone
5 Your father? here
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? vacation
8. Your favorite drink? lemonade
9. Your goal? happiness
10. The room you're in? bedroom
11. Your ex? none
12. Your fear? divorce
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? fulfilled
14. Where were you last night? meeting
15. What you're not? perfect
16. Muffins? yes
17. One of your wish list items? degree
18. Where you grew up? Wilton
19. The last thing you did? breakfast
20. What are you wearing? robe
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? hamster
23. Your computer? laptop
24. Your life? overwhelming
25. Your mood? ok
26. Missing someone? Mom
27. Your car? Van
28. Something you're not wearing? pants
29. Favorite Store? MINE!
30. Your summer? vacation
31. Love someone ? Lots
32. Your favorite color? Sage
33. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
34. Last time you cried? Tuesday
35. Who will/would re-post this? Wendy

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Okay, you got me. It's going to be my post tomorrow. :)

This was a fun one to read!

Wendy said...

oh yeah . . . we have the same favorite color!

mom said...

Dear Helen - I miss my mom too! Sylvia

Unknown said...

I will try to do it tommorrow when I get a moment! Great stuff! Hope you enjoyed yourself at the Zoo Walk!
Hugs,
Robyn