Monday, June 27, 2011

The Zufelts

Our last night in Sacramento we got to visit with Uncle Clint and Aunt Connie and their kids. I love my Aunt and Uncle. I have great memories of going to their house to ride horses, swim and hang out. One summer I was able to house sit for them and help watch the twins. It was a great time. They have huge hearts and a very lovely, fun home.My cousin Tanner playing with baby Millie. Tanner was there with his wife Kim and their great kids. Caitlyn, Aubrey and Claire. So fun to have so many girls so close in age.


My cousins Scott's wife Sueanne and I are probably the closest out of all my cousins. We got married about the same time and our kids are all around the same age. We both have 3 girls and then a boy and they are all within 6 months of each other. We ruined it, when we went on to have one more boy. Sueanne has a special spot for little Parker and loves to play with him when we get together.



Jen






and her twin Steph. The twins are my brothers, little sisters. My brothers and the twins are all natural siblings that we adopted.
























No comments: