Monday, June 27, 2011

More family

Another dinner visit with family. This time it was Uncle Don, Aunt Cathy and their daughter Sarah and her boyfriend. Aunt Linda and Danielle also joined us.

Sarah pulled out her mom's ipad to play angry birds and Parker immediately became her best friend. He loves the bird game.
Sarah is currently in school in Monterrey to become a Marine biologist. I can still remember when she was just a baby with a head full of crazy hair. She is all grown up now and is a beautiful, responsible young adult.
Her boyfriend Chris was so great with boys. Sethie climbed on his lap and started wrestling and he took it like a champ.
Aunt Cathy, Aubrey, Sarah, Parker, Chris and Sethie.

I am so glad we were able to see so much family while we were in California. We love them all and it means so much to have time to reconnect.


I don't have pictures of all the friends we saw but I was able to hang out with Sarah, my bff and most awesome business partner, Mimi, my lovely, wonderfully strong, friend. Aaron was able to hang out with goods friends Mike and Sarah. Of course we also saw tons of other friends at our park day. Just in case I don't blog about that one we had a great time seeing everyone.


No comments: