Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School's In!



School started today for the girls.


Mariah is now if Junior High School. She is so big. I can't believe it. I am so proud of her. Mariah is a good student. She is confident and able to tackle the new campus, 6 teachers and hundreds of students.



Alyssa is the glad to be the big kid on campus as a 6th grader. She is excited to have her good friends in her class again this year. She is hoping to do some acting this year.




Caitlyn is right in the middle in 3rd grade. She sits accross the row from BFF Kate. As long as she stops giggling long enough to listen she will do great.






2 comments:

Christy said...

Ok, if I didn't know any better I would swear that the top picture of Mariah was actually you. Holy Cow!

I am glad they are excited about school and it sounds like they are doing great. I am glad things are going well for you in UT.

scrapmomof5 said...

I know it is crazy how much Mariah looks like me. Definately more so than the other girls.