Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mr. Mom

While Aaron looks for a job he is playing Mr. Mom. He is very good at it. Some things he has gotten to do: pick up girls from school, laundry, dinner, cleaning, playing with the boys, feeding boys, homework, playdates, whining children, and running errands. And he has done all of this while trying to apply and look for a job.

I am very proud of my husband. He is trying very hard and has done a great job at keeping the kids in one piece, having dinner ready when I get home and having the upstairs clean!

Thanks honey. I love you!

5 comments:

Flem said...

He has always been good at the kid routine. I remember being impressed by that even when he was working full-time AND going to school. Plus he can cook! Kudos to Mr.Mom.

Wendy said...

He rocks. I can't even do that much and I only have one!

Unknown said...

LOL! Keep it up Mr.Mom!

Sherry said...

Yay Aaron! I'm so glad to hear things are going well over there.

Christy said...

What a good guy! We will pray for his job!