Tuesday, September 2, 2008

State Fair

The girls and I snuck into the State Fair on the last day. Ira had never been to a fair. Maybe it is an American thing?

We walked through the animals. Aren't these funny looking chickens? They sort of look like a poodle!
Mariah walked a llama. Ira had never seen one before so she had to get a picture.
Then we happened accross these great photo ops. They had a little 'Hollywood' scene with Hannah Montana on the red carpet, Sponge Bob and his pineapple, Lightning McQueen, Jurrasic Park and more. I think we took pictures in front of everything (I took 89 pictures in less than 3 hours at the fair).



The girls favorite part was the rides. It was crazy, busy, loud and FUN. I really enjoyed our day out. We definately need to do more girls days.

2 comments:

Cora Lynn said...

that is super cool. i'm sorry i couldn't make it. it looks like you guys had so much fun!

Sherry said...

I love going to the fair. I'm so glad you went, so many memories! My favorite pictures were the llama ones, classic state fair! When John and I went for the Chicago concert, it took all my will power to NOT buy a cinnamon roll (in building B)...I think I might be drooling a little now thinking about it!