Sunday, September 21, 2008

Photography


I have been taking a digital photography class this semester at college. I have always loved photography, thus my passion for scrapbooking. I got a nice digital SLR a Nikon D50 almost 2 years ago and have never figured out how to take pictures when it was off automatic. In the last month I have taken my camera off auto and taken some successful pictures!

These are a few of my favorites so far.

I have always loved the look of having the subject in focus while having the background blurred. Now I can do that!

I can't wait until I get better!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to buy your style of camera! Yes sir...that is what I want!
Lovely photos!
Hugs,
Robyn

mom said...

I am glad you are enjoying your class. I want you to be happy! Love mom

Wendy said...

Those are great pictures, Helen! I'm excited for you!