Monday, May 19, 2008

Party's

YEAH!!!!!
School is over! Aaron is an official graduate with an MBA!
We had his party last Saturday at the park in the 103* weather. Despite the heat we had a lovely time. We had a bounce house for the kids, DJ for the adults and tons of yummy food.

The Saturday before last we had a birthday party at Someplace Fun. That is the name of the bounce house place in Galt. Alana, Aubrey and Caitlyn all got to celebrate another year of growth. We had a great time. The kids loved the full sized carousel.
I had fun taking the baby down the big slide and then racing DH and my BIL on the bungy run. That is until I fell on my neck. I didn't feel the pain until the next day. I couldn't even pick my head up off the bed. By Tuesday I had to go to the doctors. I ended up with a diagnosis of a sprained neck. After getting a shot of torodal and perscriptions for Vicoden and a muscle relaxer I went back to work with a soft neck brace. Luckily I am feeling tons better already.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That first photo is the coolest picture, but tell me how you got little-P up in the air like that. Photo shop?

I'm glad your neck is better--how scary!

Wish we could've been there!