Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Arches National Park - Part 2

More hiking. This first picture is actually at the end of our trip. By the balanced rock the kids found this great dead tree. My kids are so cute!
Best buds.
Andrew in one of his may poses.
Aaron doing what he did most of the trip. I think this is probably what i looked like.
Teenagers. Moody or tired? You guess.
More of the monkey boy.
Caity and Parker.
Can you find Andrew? Hint: look for the blue dot.
Alyssa didn't climb as much as the others. I think she was just taking in her surroundings.
Cailtyn is queen of the rock.
Can you find Andrew now?
I couldn't resist this picture. Alyssa was playing with my camera and snapped this one. I love my wondeful husband.
Sweet siblings. I was so happy to see them take care of each other all weekend.
Mariah was taking in the amazing view while the other kids climbed up, down and all over the sandstone.
Ignoring Parkers smirk you can see our entire family in one picture.
Most of the kids. This is near the end of the day and some of the kids had enough. Overall they were great.
Love the view.
Clayton imitating me. I need to get his copy of me!
A happy Alyssa!
The kids climbing up. Do you see them?
Clayton trying to get Alyssa to smile.
I couldn't resist sharing this picture. Isn't she adorable?
My sweet baby boy.
Cousins and friends. I love seeing the kids spend so much time getting to know their cousins.
This is what it looks like when you hike with a handful of little tiny ones.
Moab was great. We loved spending time with our family and seeing part of Utah. We ate, played games, talked, hiked, picnicked and had a great time. Next time we need to get the entire family together. Love you all!

No comments: