Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Helen's Birthday

My birthday was a week ago. I forgot to update it so here it is!
My family did great for my birthday. We have started doing presents in the morning before everyone runs off. It has been fun to have all day to enjoy the new things.
We also started taking pictures with each person and their gift. I guess I am not holding the items up high enough because you cannot see them in most of the pictures.

Parker got me some lovely new earings.
Andrew made pipe cleaner people I am wearing teh red shirt and he is wearing the blue shirt. After this he also made one with a green shirt to be Daddy. They are all 3 at work so I can see them every day!


Caitlyn got me a butterfinger! My favorite. Yum!


Alyssa got me a couple more butterfingers. I think my kids know what I like!



Mariah made me poppyseed muffins (or puffy seed as Parker calls them). I got a dozen just
for me to take to work. The best gift from her came after work. I got home to a sparkling clean and organized kitchen. She worked ALL day cleaning the counters and fridge. She also organized all but the spice cupboards. I am putting in my wish now for the same gift for next year. Mariah rocks at the cleaning and organizing!



Aaron got me North and South (the civil war version not Jane Austin). I loved watching this movie every summer. I can't wait until I have enough time to watch it again. He also cooked me a yummy dinner of steak, asparagus and baked potatoes and a yummy blizzard ice cream cake for dessert.


Thanks family!




No comments: