Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Changes













































This year has been one of changes. I am embracing the changes and loving them so far.

This month my baby turned 2! I can't believe Parker is already so big.


He is the joy of our family. We all love to make him perform. He does animal and vehicle sounds, says everyones names, sings Elmo's World and most recently he says Transformers: Robots in the sky (it is really robots in disguise). He loves to jump and run in circles. He eats everything! Most the time he is a perfect baby. He rarely throws tantrums or even gets upset.



Alyssa turned 11 this week. I have 2 girls now in the 2 digits! She is such a young woman now. Alyssa is a very social girls; always having friends over or talking to them on the phone. We celebrated her birthday by taking the family and 4 of her friends to the reservoir. It was a fun evening.


Ignore the #5 candle. We couldn't find any other ones! LOL


This month we have also gone to 3 parades. We went to the 4th of July parade in Provo where we sat in the crowd through the hot sun and then the 10 minutes of downpour followed by more sun. Then the kids walked with our primary in the children's Parade. The kids dressed up as what they want to be when they grow up. Andrew a cowboy (like his best friend McKay). Cailtyn a teacher and Alyssa a movie star. Then last week we watched the 24th of July parade here in Spanish fork. I think we are done with parades until next year!




We have also spent time with cousins at the 4th of July BBQ, saw old friends from Sacramento who were out visiting, went to a community theatre show of Singing in the Rain and done some walking.



The best news is that Aaron found a job! He started work today and thinks he is going to like it.

I have also been promoted to Customer Service Manager. I have a team of 6 that I am training. I hope to have them so good that I can work a little from home once school starts. The boys have started day care and really seem to enjoy it.

1 comment:

Flem said...

So fun to see you guys!! I hope you were able to see the kids one more time.

Thanks for hosting the shindig.