Thursday, October 9, 2008

Interviews

I am a little nervous. The economy has taken it's toll on us in a hard way. I am pretty sure my store won't make it past the 1st of the year.

So in order to help out I am going to get a second job. I have sent in several resumes. The last interview I had was a few weeks ago for a local pumpkin patch. I got stood up! The owner didn't show and I never got a call back about my application. It was kind of funny in a sad depressing sort of way.

Tomorrow I have another interview for an administration assistant for a local medical company. I am nervous and excited. I am not sure how I will juggle one more thing. I am anxious as to how Sarah will react to me leaving her with most of the day to day duties at the store. I am not sure what I will do when the kids are off school, daycare, get sick, or have field trips.

I am also very excited. I would love to have regular hours, a steady paycheck and a chance to grow.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh good luck, Helen!

Unknown said...

WHAT?! ARe you serious about the store?! OMG! well...good luck though on the interviews...but this better not happen to my ONLY store I have only known!

Anonymous said...

Wow girlie. Lots on your plate. I'll keep you in my prayers!